Monday 11 December 2017

DESK CALENDARS 2018

Hello friends, we are almost at the end of 2017. Hope its been a wonderful year for all of you.
Today I have crafted desk calendars to welcome 2018. They make perfect utility gifts for friends and family. 
The calendars are made on mdf planks of size 6 x 6 inch and have a stand behind to sit on the desk. The space for the calendar months can be used later to frame the most magical moment of the coming year.


Here's the duo, one for him and one for her. Have painted the planks with chalk paint WILD WASABI from Itsy Bitsy.
I simply love the colour, its very fresh and as you see can be used to create products for both genders.

For the desk calendar for men, I have done the distressing and stamping. Its a wonderful technique that can be done with chalk paints.


The calendar for her is more shabby. I have done doily stencilling, and embellished further with hand bag sticker and pretty flowers.


One paint colour, lovely chalk finish and two techniques, simply love the end result !!!!


I am entering my creation using chalk paint Wild Wasabi to the current Itsy Bitsy blog challenge10. 

Best wishes and  good luck to everyone from Craft Express for the coming year 2018.
I welcome the new year with my lovely goodies.

Lots of Love 
Vaishali Khandwala

No comments:

Post a Comment